- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Serving Chocolate Protein Powder of choice
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 oz. Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Nut-butter of choice, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. 100% Dark Cocoa Powder
- In a mixing bowl, mix together protein powder and sea salt.
- With a fork mix and mash in coconut milk, vanilla extract and nut-butter.
- Using your hands form into a large ball of dough and then roll into 12 even sized balls.
- Place cocoa powder on a plate and roll each truffle in the powder.
- Refrigerate truffles for 30 minutes and enjoy!
The dough should be a little crumbly. But if you have a hard time forming a large ball, add in a little filtered water (1 ounce at a time).
North Scottsdale: Northsight/Raintree
Certified Personal Trainer