To keep you inspired, we offer the best amenities and a staff that keeps your safety in mind to help you achieve your goals. With other perks like certified Personal Trainers, a Tanning Booth, and spacious Sauna, you can get fit while enjoying a little pampering and personal attention, too.
• Indoor and Outdoor Basketball Courts
• Free Weights and Resistance Machines
• EoS Cinema (feature films and Cardio Machines in one room) and Other Cardio Machines
• Certified Arthritis Pool
And we know that juggling fitness and family can present quite the task. NOTHING WORTH HAVING COMES EASY, so EoS Fitness in San Diego makes it a little bit easier with on-site childcare. M-F 8AM-1PM, 3PM-8PM Sat 8AM-12PM
Cutting Edge Classes at EoS Fitness in San Diego
Under the CALENDAR tab, you’ll find all of our class offerings week-by-week, so you can plan fun and efficient workout. Unlike typical San Diego gyms, we have the options you’re looking for, no matter your age or current fitness.
• Gravity Training System—This full body strength building and endurance workout gets results for all fitness levels. 60-minute classes are designed to challenge you through resistance training where all muscle groups are pushed to their limit. Get optimal results quickly, with muscle strength and toning.
• MMA Training—Boxing, Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu: Whether on the mat or on your feet, this variety of classes will help you build strength and agility, work out all major muscle groups and burn calories like crazy.
• Spin & RPM—Spin suits a wide range of abilities and fitness goals with energizing, cycling-inspired rides, sound training principles, expert coaching and great music. RPM takes it up a notch through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training.
• Yoga—Yoga, Deep Stretching, Bodyflow, Mat Pilates: Yoga, stretching, and flow classes promote balance, flexibility, strength, stamina and overall well being through various postures, breathing and relaxing techniques. Our floor/mat Pilates maximize core strength, body alignment and muscular balance.
• Aerobics—Body Pump, Ab Fit, Body Flow, Zumba, Sh’Bam, Heat: Get ready to build strength, gain agility, and burn calories all while having fun. These 30-60 minute classes will have you sweating and smiling all at once. It’s hard to find this variety in San Diego gyms.
• Pool—Shallow Water Aerobics, Arthritis Aquatics: These low-impact workouts are perfect for people of all ages who want the benefits of building endurance and agility while enjoying the buoyancy of water. Specially designed classes provide gentle resistance, enhance joint flexibility, and reduce pain and stiffness.
Need Group Classes? We’ve Got Them Galore
Male or female, athlete or novice, college age or senior citizen, you’ll find a class—or several—to fit your wants and needs.
• Gravity Training System—resistance training that pushes all muscles groups to their limit.
• MMA Training—Boxing, Kickboxing, and Jiu-Jitsu for varied fitness levels.
• Spin & RPM Classes—Cycling inspired workouts suitable for people with varied fitness goals.
• Yoga & Pilates—Strength, stamina, and flexibility building moves and postures.
• Aerobics—30-60 minute classes with various styles.
• Water Aerobics—Various classes, good for low-impact workouts.
Your health, fitness, and customer satisfaction are our first priority. That’s why at our EoS Fitness in San Diego we offer so much…for so little! Get started today, not someday with our 7-DAY FREE GUEST PASS!