EōS has your back (biceps, triceps and glutes too!), and we are committed to providing all of our Members with clean gyms so you can stay healthy and focused on your fitness.
HEALTH EDUCATION & VIRUS PROTECTION TIPS:
- Disinfect all equipment using paper towels and our Solsta 730 cleaning solution in spray bottles located throughout the gym.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, being careful to focus on your fingernails and between your fingers.
- Use hand sanitizer located throughout the gym, although it shouldn’t serve as a replacement for hand washing.
- Don’t share water bottles, cups or utensils with others.
- Practice good hygiene. Make sure to wash your hands frequently, and especially before eating or handling food. Avoid touching your face as well, since virus particles can enter the body through the ears, nose, eyes and mouth.
- Stay home if you’re sick. If you begin feeling ill, stay home to keep from spreading germs.
- Hydrate. Whether it’s water, chicken soup, tea or Pedialyte, it’s important to drink plenty of fluids, so your body can effectively combat the virus.
- Boost your immune system. Exercising boosts your immune system and makes your heart stronger, so keep up those gym workouts!
- Watch for complications. In the vast majority of cases, people recover from most common viruses without any trouble. However, there can be dangerous complications that require medical care. If you or a family member get sick, keep an eye out for breathing difficulties, red or patchy-colored skin, dehydration, rashes or a very high fever. You should also see a doctor if you have preexisting medical conditions that might leave you more susceptible to virus-related complications.
We have high standards for cleanliness, and utilize the most effective cleaning and sanitation solutions available.
- Waxie Solsta 730 HP Disinfectant Cleaner is conveniently located in spray bottles throughout the gym, alongside paper towels for convenient cleanup of equipment and machines.
- Solsta 730 cleaning solution is a Tier 1 hydrogen peroxide-based product that is effective in killing emerging viral pathogens like SARS-CoV-2 and variants, and more recently the monkeypox virus.
- Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer is conveniently located in wall-mounted, touch-free dispensers throughout the gym.
- Purell hand sanitizers are 70% ethyl alcohol that is proven to kill 99.9% of germs that may cause illness.