How to EōS with the Best of Them
- Showing your scan tag at check-in lets us know you’re here. Can’t find it? Just show your ID for a new one.
- Workout towel—the must-have accessory. (bring one for free, or buy one from us.)
- Machines get sweaty, too. A little sanitizing spritz, a little wipe-down. The next person thanks you for wiping down your machine.
- Once done with a piece of equipment, wipe it down with sanitizing spray. A little spritz, a little wipe-down.
- You have trash. We have trash cans. Coincidence? Don’t litter. Not even a litter bit.
- Purses, “murses,” gym bags, backpacks, clutches, and rucksacks are not allowed on the gym floor. As for fanny packs? No comment.
- Workout wear is a thing. We’d love to see your 6-pack later, wear a shirt for now. Protect your tootsies; closed shoes only, please. Jeans and sweat don’t agree with each other.
- Little kids make lousy spotters. Please take advantage of our childcare facilities. Some locations may require reservations.
- If you feel the need to drop or slam your weights, please drop or slam them very gently onto their designated storage rack.
- Your thumbs get enough of a workout. Please take a walk from the workout floor for your phone calls, texting and emails.
- Enjoy grunting, roaring, and primal screams? We respectfully recommend a trip to the zoo. In the gym? Not so much.
- Even machines get hurt on the job. Please report damaged equipment to the front desk.
Free Weights Area Etiquette & Policies
- Don’t you hate it when weights ends up in all the wrong places? So do we. Please re-rack your weights.
- We don’t want to leave anyone in the dust. Please refrain from using chalk.
- Nobody likes a wobbly butt. Remember to lock down your seat before you work out.