We know that you and your little one(s) have been eager to get back to your favorite gym and we couldn’t be more excited to be able to reopen the Kids’ Clubs. Thank you to everyone who was able to fill out our Kids’ Club reopening survey. The feedback was positively overwhelming and we have been able to incorporate many of the great ideas that our members had.
The Kids’ Club Reopening Guidelines include:
- To keep our EōS Tykes safe, we will temporarily only allow children –
- EōS Locations in NEVADA: ages 2 years – 12 years.
- EōS Locations in ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, FLORIDA & UTAH: ages 6 months – 12 years.
- We have a nifty new online Reservation System, which includes a couple of health screening questions. Reservations are a must and can be made up 24 hours in advance, for a 2-hour timeslot.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols using the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer with 360 wrap around disinfection technology.
- Social distancing + tons of fun socially distanced activities (with hand washing in between, of course).
- To allow for social distancing within the Kids’ Club, EōS staff will not be able to dole out the cuddles like previously. If your little one needs extra attention, it may be best to limit their time in the Kids’ Club.
- Kids’ Club hours are now standardized across at all locations.
- Please remember that tootsies need to be covered, so please be sure to bring socks for the kiddies.
- Face covering policies vary based on local mandates, for the most up-to-date information please contact your local EōS Fitness location.
Arizona – Face coverings are not required for children or Kids’ Club Team Members.
California- Face coverings are required for children age 6 and above and all Kids’ Club Team Members. Please make sure your child has this upon check-in.
Florida – Face coverings are not required for children or Kids’ Club Team Members.
Nevada – Face coverings are required for children age 2 and above and all Kids’ Club Team Members. Please make sure your child has this upon check-in.
Utah – Face coverings are not required for children or Kids’ Club Team Members.
We can’t wait to see you and our EōS Tykes.