Saturday, May 1st, 2021:
All Classes Open to All EōS Members!
Looking for the perfect excuse to get back into fitness? Or, looking for the perfect excuse to try something new to change up your current fitness routine? National Fitness Day is a great catalyst to renew your fitness goals or to kick your fitness up a notch. Either way, it’s a day to make positive changes and be healthy.
EōS is bringing you and a guest of your choice a fun-filled day full of fitness options! So, grab your favorite friend and come try out a new class at EōS on Saturday, May 1st.
- All of the below classes are open to all EōS Members and a Guest.
- Reserve your preferred class up to 24-hours in advance.
- If you plan on bringing a Guest, they do not need a class reservation. When you and your Guest get to the gym on Saturday, May 1st, check-into the front desk and let the EōS Team know that you and your Guest are attending a class.
- Check-into your class and print your class ticket at the G-Fit kiosk up to 1-hour before the class and at least 5 minutes before the class, otherwise your reservation will be forfeited. If you have a Guest with you, let the Instructor know when providing your class ticket.
- If your plans change and you cannot attend your class, please cancel your reservation the same way it was reserved so that others have the opportunity to register.