TO: All Employees
FROM: Human Resources
DATE: June 23, 2021
RE: Employee Referral Program – through July 31, 2021
It is our employees that make EōS Fitness so special and we value any contributions you can make toward the future growth of the Company. Our Employee Referral Program encourages you to introduce your friends, family members, or former colleagues to career opportunities with EōS Fitness.
Want to know what positions are award-eligible in your area? Have someone in mind? Interested in learning more? Head to our careers page at: http://careers.eosfitness.com
How much can I receive?
A $200 bonus!
What positions are eligible for the Employee Referral Program?
All positions (excluding Group Fitness Instructors) that are currently open are eligible for the Employee Referral Program, through July 31, 2021!
How do I refer?
To submit a candidate for the Company’s consideration, please follow the instructions below:
- Send the resume of the candidate you’re referring to your District Sales, Fitness, Operations or Facilities Manager.
- Additionally, when the candidate is applying through our Career’s portal, the candidate must indicate on their application who they are being Referred by (first and last name must be included!).
- Referrals will not be accepted if an application has been previously submitted directly by the applicant or by an outside agency.
- Management will contact the Referral if the candidate has the necessary experience for the position for which they are applying.
When do I get my bonus?
- If the Referral is ultimately hired and completes 3 months of continuous employment, you will receive your Referral Bonus on the month 4 of their employment.
- In order to receive a Referral Bonus, the employee who makes the referral must be employed by EōS Fitness at the time of payment and both employees must be in good-standing.
- All employees are eligible to receive the Employee Referral Bonus, with the exception of Human Resources employees and employees that are considered Above Club.
- General Managers, Fitness Managers, Operation Managers and Kids Club Managers (“Club Managers”) are not eligible to receive an Employee Referral Bonus for employees who are hired for positions that are below the Manager level or that are hired for the club in which they manage or that they may supervise. Additionally, Club Managers may not hire employees who may create a conflict, i.e. someone they live with, are family or are in a relationship with.
- The Referrals are not eligible to work the same club that the referring employee is working in if they are family, are in a relationship or may cause a conflict of interest.