This Website that you are visiting, www.eosfitness.com (the “Website”), is owned by EōS Fitness Opco Holdings, LLC (the “Company”).
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Company at the email address or postal address specified on Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
EōS collects various categories of your personal information. Our primary goal in collecting this information is to provide you with a more personalized consumer experience, to share information about our products and services, to communicate with you, and to help you manage your registered user account if you have one. Specifically, EōS collects these categories of information for the following purposes:
- Demographics: EōS collects your name, address, phone number, email address, and billing information for the purpose of providing you with the use of the gym facilities. In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and to provide you with information about our products and services.
- Body Measurements: Your height, weight, and body fat for purposes of providing personal training services.
- Fingerprints: Fingerprints are scanned and converted to a binary key for the verification of your identity at various facilities in order to validate usage of some gym services such as Personal Training. The actual fingerprint is not saved. The binary key created from the fingerprint scan cannot be reconverted to the original fingerprint image.
- Gym Usage: We track your gym usage to track max capacity, for market research, for providing future services, and for other internal marketing purposes.
- Log and Geolocation Data: When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, mobile device location, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, browser location, the websites you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Website and of our Service, and for the Website’s technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service.
- Minor Privacy: We collect information from minors that is required to register and maintain their membership. Information collected includes the child’s name, parent or guardian’s name and/or email address, gender, and birthdate to validate their age. EōS will not request more information than necessary to register and maintain their membership. EōS does not knowingly collect any other personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Parents must sign up on behalf of their child for a membership if the child is under the age of 18. If a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove the information and unsubscribe your child from any of our electronic marketing lists in compliance with U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Where required by applicable law, we will ask children for consent from their parents or guardians before we activate their membership, or provide a product or service to them. Consistent with COPPA, we will send an email to the parent or guardian to obtain consent prior to collecting personal information from their child, how consent can be provided, how we plan to use it, and how the parent can revoke consent. If we do not receive parental consent within a reasonable time, we will delete the parent contact information and any other information collected from the child in connection with that activity. We will not use parent or guardian emails provided for parental consent purposes to market to the parent, unless the parent has expressly opted in to email marketing or has separately participated in an activity that allows for such email contact (such as with their own membership with EōS). To protect children’s privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify a parent or guardian’s identity before granting access to any personal information.
Use of Contact Information: If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. If you wish to request complete removal of all your personally identifying information, please submit a request by calling 888-827-9262 or email email@example.com.
Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third party(s) to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third party(s) to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
Law Enforcement: We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Company or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Authorized Agent: In order to designate an authorized agent, you must submit a notarized, power of attorney, along with verification of your own identity, to 5005 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, #1150, Dallas, TX 75244. Your authorized agent will need to provide their own sufficient identifying information so that we may verify their identity when they exercise rights on your behalf.
Consumer Privacy Rights: Subject to verification of your personal identity or verification of the identity of your authorized agent, it may be requested what personal information or categories of personal information we have collected of you, our sources for collection of your personal information, how we use that information, and what third party(s) we have shared that information with. We do not sell your information to third parties. We do not discriminate against users who exercise their rights to privacy.
In order to make requests for information regarding what personal information we have collected, call the toll-free number 877-827-9262. You may make requests for the information up to twice in any 12-month period. Once your request is verified, we will provide a response to your request. To request removal of all personal information, please call 877-827-9262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procedures: The purpose of this Operating Procedure (OP) is to regulate and establish procedures regarding the use of video surveillance (“video surveillance systems” or “VSS”) for purposes of safety and security. Management periodically assesses where VSS are or should be installed for the purpose of protecting EōS Team Members and Members. Management will maintain a master inventory of all video surveillance cameras installed on EōS premises.
Equipment and Network Maintenance: Troubleshooting, routine maintenance, and minor repairs of VSS equipment, and software will be handled by management.
Placement of Video Surveillance Systems: All VSS cameras are located so that personal privacy is protected. Use of VSS in locker rooms, shower areas, or other areas where there would be a reasonable expectation of privacy will be avoided with respect to all surveillance within the scope of this OP. Kids’ Clubs may be monitored at all times by a video surveillance system and may also be broadcast live on televisions accessible to third parties on television displays within the gym and on treadmills so parents can view their children if they choose to. There shall be no reasonable expectation of privacy in Kids’ Clubs.
Required Notice of Video Surveillance: While there is no legal requirement to do so, signs may be posted at each gym entrance notifying individuals that they are under surveillance. The following language may be used: “This area is monitored at all times by a video surveillance system. For questions, please contact EōS management at email@example.com.” Signs may be posted at the entrance to each Kids’ Club with the following language: “This area is monitored at all times by a video surveillance system and may be broadcast live on televisions accessible by third parties. For questions, please contact EōS management at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Security and Retention of Video Surveillance System Recordings: Surveillance records for VSS are typically stored for a period of not less than thirty (30) days, and will be erased or written over as space is needed, unless retained as directed by EōS management. VSS records may be retained beyond thirty (30) days in EōS management’s discretion, particularly any time there is an incident of any nature or severity that is depicted. Further, VSS records that contain personal information used to make a decision directly affecting an individual may be maintained. Requests for retention beyond the thirty (30) day period should be documented in an effort to ensure that preservation occurs in an efficient and effective manner and that requests are properly noted. All VSS records that have been retained pending the final outcome of an investigation should be numbered, dated, and securely retained in a location to be determined by EōS management. Preserved materials may be destroyed in a secure manner after they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were preserved, and their destruction should be documented.
Monitoring and Accessing the Recordings of Video Surveillance Systems: This OP does not imply or guarantee that VSS will be monitored in real-time. All monitoring, recording, and viewing of recorded activities shall be conducted only at the express direction of EōS management. This OP does not create or imply any duty on the part of EōS to install any Video Surveillance Systems or to monitor or access same, or to create or preserve any recorded video.
Release of Video Surveillance System Recordings: All requests or demands for access to recorded images captured by an EōS VSS, including requests by law enforcement agencies or others, must be conveyed immediately to EōS management. This OP does not create or imply any duty on the part of EōS to install any Video Surveillance Systems or to monitor or access same, or to create or preserve any recorded video.
Any Member or Guest who is loud, offensive, and bothersome to other Members or in Gym’s sole discretion behaves otherwise in an unbecoming manner or who is cited for infraction of rules and regulations may be suspended or expelled from the Gym. Members and Guests are not permitted to provide Personal Training services to others. At sole discretion of EōS Team Members if they feel that Personal Training services are being provided to other Members or Guests, you may be suspended, or your membership revoked at EōS’ discretion.
All Members and Guests must check in at the Front Desk on each gym visit by scanning their barcode or providing their phone number accompanied by an original government issued photo ID. Photo IDs can be an original driver’s license, state ID, student ID, military ID or passport. Photo ID is required for first check-in after purchasing a membership online. All VIP Guests must check in to the gym, sign the general liability waiver, and be accompanied by their associated Member(s) upon check-in.
PHOTO & VIDEO
Using cell phone cameras or any other recording devices in EōS locker rooms or other private spaces, including spas, saunas, steam rooms, bathrooms, and showers is strictly prohibited, and will be grounds for termination of your membership and potentially legal action. If you see someone taking photos or videos in a locker room or other private space(s), please notify an EōS Team Member immediately. Be aware that non-consensual photos or videos of other Members anywhere in the gym can subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
ALCOHOL, DRUGS, OR SMOKING
EōS Fitness does not permit the smoking or vaping of any substance, or the use or possession of alcohol or illegal drugs, at or in any of its facilities. You cannot engage in any activity at EōS Fitness while under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol.
No weapons of any kind are permitted at or in any EōS Fitness facilities.
EōS Fitness provides lockers for Members to use only while working out in the gym. You should always use a lock to protect your property. Do not leave any valuable property in a locker at any time. EōS Fitness is not responsible for any theft of or damage to your property. If you leave a lock on a locker while you’re not in the gym, EōS Fitness will consider your property abandoned and has the right to cut off the lock and dispose of the property.
All Members and Guests are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear including a shirt at all times in general workout areas, undergarments/tights with all apparel, and barefoot is not allowed in general workout areas. Swimsuits allowed in wet areas, but cutoff clothes are not.
EōS does not allow solicitation for profit or political reasons, or pamphlets or flyers of any nature.
EōS Fitness is committed to providing a safe and supportive fitness environment for all Members and Team Members and to ensuring that every Member shall have equal access to the facility and all activities. Additionally, our policy requires that all personnel promote acceptance and respect among Members and employees. This Policy reflects the reality that there may be transgender and gender-nonconforming Members and Team Members. While we will continue to maintain separate facilities for male and female Members, transgender Members and Team Members are permitted to use the facilities that align with the gender they identify with. There is no medical or mental health diagnosis or treatment threshold that a Member or Team Member must meet in order to have their gender identity recognized and respected. If another Member or Team Member is making you feel uncomfortable, please share the specifics of the encounter with gym management so that the incident may be investigated in a timely manner.
EōS Fitness does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or military status. It is our policy to provide equal employment and fitness opportunities to all persons.
EōS FITNESS EXTERNAL SOCIAL MEDIA
EōS Fitness encourages social engagement. We welcome all questions, feedback, and comments from our Members and community. To better protect our online community, EōS Fitness reserves the right to report and remove posts that EōS management in its sole discretion believes violate our social media guidelines, including:
Privacy: Any posts/comments containing personal or identifiable information. Any image of other Members, Guests, or EōS Fitness staff without express permission. For inquiries about EōS Fitness staff or other Members, please contact us directly.
Respect: Posts or comments containing disrespectful, sexual, or abusive language will be removed. EōS Fitness may report and block any users who break these guidelines.
Content: EōS Fitness advocates for the use of social media as a platform to network, exchange ideas, and discover the EōS Fitness brand. Irrelevant messages, spam, commercial, and/or political messages will be deleted.
Copyright: Do not share content that violates the copyright or intellectual property of others on our social media channels without proper consent and/or acknowledgment.