SINK DEEPER INTO EōS’
INNOVATIVE RECOVERY SPACE…
Unwind and recover from your last workout using Hypervolt percussion massagers, revive your weary legs in a pair of Normatec compression boots or stretch out those sore muscles on one of several stretch tables.
What’s Below the Surface?
Hypervolt Percussion Massagers
- Perfect for warm-up and recovery
- Multiple speeds of percussion for deep-penetrating relief
- Massage away your muscle stress and tension
Normatec Compression Boots
- Ideal for recovery post workout
- Dynamic air compression massage helps your legs feel refreshed faster
- Improve your training and maximize your performance
Human Touch® Massage Chairs
- Great for post workout recovery
- Easy-to-use remotes makes massage customization a breeze
- Zero gravity reclining relieves pressure on your back
YOUR RECOVERY ROUTINE
JUST GOT A LOT COOLER…
Chill out after a tough workout.
Use cool zones to target achy muscles, reduce inflammation, soreness and swelling.
Use heat zones on other areas of the body for comfort.
Frequent Asked Questions
The CryoLounge is the perfect place to chill and recover from a killer workout.
It’s an innovative new way to get all the benefits of targeted cold and heat without the hassles of using ice packs, cold tubs, and other forms of cold/heat therapies that may not be as easy to use.
Whenever you need to recover after a good workout or if you have aches and pains. It should be your last stop so that you feel great as you’re leaving the gym.
Focus on using the cold areas where there is any soreness, aches or pains. Use the heat zones in other places to keep you completely comfortable during your session. The Auxiliary Pad may be used over the body to provide additional heat.
Needing something extra? Try the optional Compression feature for a calf massage, the Auxiliary Pad for hard-to-reach areas, and the Contrast feature to switch the cold and heat zones.
Start your CryoLounge experience by pressing “Start Session” and choosing which areas to target. Sit back, relax, and CHILL.
- Two zones out of six will need to be set to a different contrast mode to keep your body temperature consistent.
- Most users find that selecting the head and feet in the hot or warm settings keep them comfortable
Wrap the Auxiliary Pad around hard-to-reach areas like knees, wrists, shoulders, etc.
Personalize your session with the menu button on the bottom of the screen.
Feeling a little too chilly? Select “Temperature Settings” to adjust your cold and hot temperatures. Choose from 3 different levels.
Switch it up. During your last 3 minutes of your session, we recommend switching your cold and hot zones by using the “Contrast Mode.”
Leave the gym feeling cooler than ever, repeat the next day!
READY TO GET STARTED?
The Tank + CryoLounge is available as part of the EōS Black Membership.
If you don’t have a Black Membership, there’s no time like the present to upgrade! See the Front Desk for more info.